Meet the Teacher
- Bachelor of Arts in Sociology with an Elementary Teaching and Early Childhood Certification from Seton Hill College (1997).
- Master of Arts in Elementary Education from Seton Hill University (2005).
- Queen of Angels Catholic School (1998-1999)
- First grade teacher
- Norwin School District (1999-present)
- Experience teaching first through fourth grade.
- Currently teaching 4th grade math, science, and health
- STEM Squires contact teacher for Sheridan Terrace
Ms. Zindren enjoys reading, cooking, motorcycling, traveling, and spending time with her
four children, granddaughter, and Santana.
“It is a joy to teach at Sheridan Terrace.
We have an awesome staff, PTA, and super supportive families!"