**** Room 12 Supply List****
The following are some supplies that your child will need for his/her Kindergarten year. You can bring them to orientation or send them in your child’s backpack on the first day of school. Thank you 😊
*A pencil box (please refrain from a zipper/cloth pencil pouch): This will stay in your child’s desk. Clearly label your child’s name on the box. Please include the following items in your child’s pencil box: One glue stick, one pair of child size scissors (rounded tip for safety), one dry erase marker, one sock (this will be used as an eraser for dry erase boards), one pack of crayons, one highlighter.
* A plastic bin or plastic shoebox with lid: This will hold your child’s extra supplies. Clearly label your child’s name on the box. Please include the following items in your child’s box: a large t-shirt labeled with your child’s name (this will be used in Art class), one pair of headphones (no earbuds) for Technology class, 2 boxes of 24 pack crayons, a few packs of glue sticks, a pack of Expo erase markers, a box of #2 pencils, 2 extra highlighters.
* 1 box of tissues
* Band Aids
*1 personal size hand sanitizer
* 1 pocket folder with your child’s favorite character/animal
* Backpack ( No wheels & should be large enough to hold our take home folder)
* 1 change of clothes to keep in their cubbies. Accidents do happen.
~~~~~~ The following items are ones that we appreciate as donations throughout the school year… They are not necessary items on your child’s supply list, but are used a lot:
* Ziploc Baggies (sandwich size and gallon size)
* Clorox Wipes
* Hand sanitizer
*Small toys/ candy items for our "treasure chest"