Welcome to the Sheridan Terrace Nurse page. We are here to help with any health needs your child may have.
When you should contact the school Nurse:
- When there has been a change in your child's health status (New diagnosis)
- Your child started on a new medication
- There has been a change in your child's medication
- Your child has a serious injury, illness, or hospitalization
- Your child suffered a fracture, sprain, or stitches
- Your child is returning to school with a cast, brace, or using crutches
- Your child has been diagnosed with a contagious disease such as Covid-19, flu, strep throat, whooping cough, or chicken pox, etc.
Please see the contact information for reaching the nurse.
Stay safe and healthy.
Certified School Nurse